Echo Locum Tenens is a division of Sound Physicians, a physician-owned hospitalist group focused on quality patient care, with a strong reputation for keeping our physicians satisfied and motivated with a supportive environment and manageable workload. Being an independent contractor affords you the flexibility and freedom to work as much or as little as you want. By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you’ll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
- All CRNAs practice independently
- No heads or hearts
- Endo, General, ENT, Urology, Spine, Ortho, Peds, OBGYN
- 6 OR’s; only 3 running at a time; 3 endo suites, and one L&D OR
- L&D is low volume with 290 births per year
- 1st and 2nd call is one in five. All Call is from home. 2nd call call-back is very rare. Post-call covers emergency call from home with rare call-back.
- Rotation call: post-call, 1, 2, 2nd call, 1st call
- 2nd call: 3p-9p; available for emergencies if 1st call is in a room
- 1st call: 9p-6:30a; emergent cases only from 9p-6:30a
- Post-call took 1st call the prior night. Post call comes in from 11a-1p for lunch breaks, or to stabilize incoming ER level 1 traumas
- Weekend call is 1:5, Sat/Sun, only required to be there those weekends
- Credentialing time frame: 4 weeks with a NM lic, CSR and DEA; 10-12 weeks without; temp privs are available
Jacob Gibson | Recruiting Consultant| ECHO Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians | M: 949-235-9786 firstname.lastname@example.org