- Availability: ASAP Ongoing
- Current Situation: Need Day and Night Coverage
- Schedule: 7 On 7 Off // 7:00am – 7:00pm; 7:00pm – 7:00am
- Certification Requirements: Board Certified in Pulmonary Critical Care
- Staff: Current Medical ICU consists of 2 ICU teams, each with 1 Attending, 1 Fellow, 2 Residents and 2 Interns
- Duties: There would only be Medical ICU work for the most part (though may integrate cardiac and CV from a cross-coverage perspective depending); no codes and no backup. Cross coverage would involve COVID patients but primary care teams would be the main COVID admitting teams. COVID surge staffing is being provided by the surgical ICU service.
- Procedures: Admits and some Standard MICU procedures
- Patient Census: 15 Beds are filled of 45 total beds // However, there are an additional 75 beds in pressurized room on standby
- Credentialing Time Frame: 30-60 days
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220