As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and full-service support staff, which includes credentialing, logistics, payroll, and licensing assistance.
- Facilities: Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Suburban Community Hospital, Lower Bucks Hospital
- Location: Greater Philadelphia, PA Area
- Job Type: 1099
- Schedule: Typically, Monday-Friday – 8-hour shifts
- Cases: Bread and butter, Ophthalmology, Ortho, Urology, GYN, some spines, occasional Thoracic and Vascular, Cardiac Cath/TEE, Plastics, GI, Podiatry
- Call: varies by site
- Malpractice: Covered
- License: Active PA
- Travel/Lodging: Flight, rental car, and lodging offered for those who qualify
Please contact Roxy Hollingsworth at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 214-681-2102 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.