APP in Kentucky
As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and full-service support staff, which includes credentialing, logistics, payroll, and licensing assistance.
- Facility: Harrison Memorial Hospital
- Location: Cynthiana, KY
- Job Type: 1099 or Locum Tenens
- Schedule: Nights 7p-7a Call 12-14hr at home rotation
- Procedures: No procedures required Central lines, intubations preferred
- Malpractice: Covered
- License: Active KY License
- Travel/Lodging: Flight, rental car, and lodging offered if needed. Local candidates preferred
Please contact Jacob Gibson at email@example.com or by calling 949-235-9786 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.