By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you will have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule. As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose which assignments you cover. We will cover your travel, malpractice and offer competitive rates. ECHO is seeking TX licensed CRNA’s to assist us with locum/1099 shifts as needed at Laredo Medical Center. Below are a few details about the facility and requirements.
- General Pre-scheduled Cases
- 8 ORs No cardiac, No Neuro
- OB 24/7 will be covered by 2 CRNAs
- 8,10,16 or 24 hr shifts depending on the schedule
- Flexible scheduling to include weekday and weekend only options
- Work independently
- Competitive Compensation along with travel and lodging if needed
- Malpractice Insurance included with tail coverage
Contact: Please contact Chandra Lockett for questions about this position.
Chandra Lockett | Recruiting Team Lead | firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 214-907-2715