Website Echo Locum Tenens
Immediate need for boarded CRNA’s at The Surgery Center in Oxford, AL
We are currently seeking Alabama Boarded CRNA’s to assist us with locums shifts at our Oxford, AL facilities. As an Echo Locum Tenens, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you’ll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
We cover your travel, malpractice, offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations. Below are a few details about the facility and requirements.
The Surgery Center – Oxford, AL
- 1099 position with an average day of 8 hours.
- Expedited privileges
- Will be medically directed by Anesthesiologists
- Types of cases: Dental, Endoscopies, ENT, GS, Gyno, Otpt, Ortho, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Urology, Pain
- Can cross credential at 2 other surgery centers that are within an hour of the site
- No call, No Weekends
- 5:1 Ratio
- Payroll is every other week
- Malpractice paid
- Travel paid if needed
- AL License and Board certification required
Please contact Jay for questions about this position.
Jay Leger | Emergency Medicine Recruiting Team Lead | firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 817-513-9909