Position Highlights: Primary Care for State Hospital (multiple locations)
- Specialty: Board Certified or Board Eligible, Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Schedule: 5 days per week, 8:30am – 4:30pm, 30 minutes for lunch
- Dates: ASAP – ongoing; slated to run through 8/2022 (possible extension)
- Duties: Performs primary care and treatment services for individuals with mential or physical injury or illness, dysfunctional behavior and/or a developmental disability.
- Must have an active Pennsylvania state medical license
- Use of electronic health record is required; keyboard proficient
- Malpractice and Tail coverage provided
Contact: For questions or more information about this position, please contact Jimmy Santillan.
Senior Recruitment Consultant | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 817-767-6173