Correctional Medicine – Medium Security
Setting: Outpatient Medicine in an Inpatient setting
- Location: Pelham, GA
- Assignment Dates: ASAP ongoing
- Clinic Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Duties: Primary Care of a Male populations
- Patient Census: 12-18 patients per day.
- Patient Mix: Ages 18+
- Local/Drive-in candidates preferred
- Requirements: Board Certified or Board Eligible with Active GA license and DEA
- Credentialing: 4-6 weeks
Contact: For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220