As an Echo Locum Tenens physician, you have the freedom to choose your assignments. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage and full-service support staff, which included credentialing, logistics, payroll and licensing assistance.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Shift Times: Monday to Friday, 8 Hours
- Dates of Coverage: 10/20/20 – 6/30/21
- Schedule: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Patient Volume: 15-18 Patients per Day
- Patient Census: 100% Adults
- Duties: Treating acute and chronic conditions, routine examinations, minor procedures, physicals, diagnoses, vaccinations
- Certification: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Credentialing: 20-30 days
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220