As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and full-service support staff, which includes credentialing, logistics, payroll, and licensing assistance.
- Location: Frederick, MD
- Program: 245 Bed Hospital; 18 ICU Beds
- Volume:Average census of 14-15 patients per shift
- On Staff:2 Intensivists day / 1 Intensivist and 1 APP on for Nights
- EMR: Meditech
- Required Certifications: Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. MUST have at least two years of recent Critical Care experience.
- Travel Accomodations: Yes, if needed
Please contact Ryan Ridgeway for more information at 817-228-6048 or firstname.lastname@example.org