Adventist Health: Delano Regional Medical Center
Delano Regional Medical Center (governed by Central California Foundation for Health) is a full-service community and regional hospital. With 156 beds, DRMC is a not-for-profit regional medical center with services including an intensive care unit, a sub-acute care unit, a medical-surgical unit, a dedicated surgical pavilion, and an obstetrics-gynecology unit.
Hospitalist Program Details:
- 1MD on during the Day shift
- Open ICU
- Days Only, (TeleMed team on for the Night shift)
- Codes & Rapid response are ran by the ED
- Sub Specialty Support; Cardiology, Podiatry, GI, Pediatrics, Intensivist, Ortho/General Surgery
- EMR: Cerner
- 54 Bed Med/Surg & 10 ICU beds
- Travel expenses are covered
- Procedures preferred but not required
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Fabian Hernandez.
Fabian Hernandez | Recruiting Team Lead | ECHO Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians | T: 214 304 8281 |E: email@example.com