As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and full-service support staff, which includes credentialing, logistics, payroll, and licensing assistance.
Swedish American Hospital, Rockford, IL
- 357 beds; 30 ICU/CCU Beds
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- Must be able to commit to no less than 5 shifts per month
- 7-9 physicians on during the day, 2 physicians on at night, 1 swing
- Shift Schedule:
- Day -7a-7p
- Night – 4:30p-4:30a & 7p – 7a
- Swing: 12p-12a
- 1 cross coverage physician from 1a-7a
- 18-22 daily patient encounters
- Open ICU/CCU, Intensivists on-site
- Codes are required
- Full subspecialty coverage except Transplants and Burns
- Procedures not required
- Board Certification is required after 5 years post residency
- Hospitalist experience preferred
- New grads (that are IM) will be screened for acceptance by the Chief. New grads (that are FM) will not be accepted.
- Prefer locum to provide a 5+ shifts minimum per month
- Credentialing is about 60-90 days
- EMR System – Meditech
Please contact Brittany McFadden for questions about this position.
Brittany McFadden | Senior Recruiting Consultant | E: firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 817-602-3051