Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians, is currently seeking quality locum tenens/PRN hospitalist physicians for South Charleston, WV, just a short commute from Charleston.
Please review the details below, and let me know ASAP if you have questions, or if you are interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Thomas Memorial Hospital (South Charleston, WV)
- Job Type: Hospitalist
- Specialties Accepted: Hospitalist – Internal Medicine/Family Medicine
- Board Certified or Board Eligible: Will accept BE/BC
- Availability: Days, Nights available
- Schedule: Day: 7 AM – 7 PM / Night: 7 PM – 7 AM
- Patient Census: 18-20 patients per day / 16 admissions per day
- Procedures: Not required
- Duties: Standard Hospitalist work: Admits, rounds, and discharges. Hospitalist responds to codes. This program co manages approximately 2-3 critical care patients per day.
- ICU: Semi-closed- Hospitalist admit patients to ICU for local PCP’s and are attending, however with intensivist backup. Unassigned ED admissions that require ICU are admitted by intensivists and come to Hospitalist service once they are on the medical floor.
- Call involvement: None
- Specialty Backup:
- Average credentialing timeframe: 6 – 8 weeks
- EMR: Sorian
Please contact Ryan Ridgeway for questions about this position.
Ryan Ridgeway | Senior Recruitment Consultant | ECHO Locum Tenens, a division of SOUND Physicians | 1301 Solana Blvd. Bldg 2, Suite 2200, Westlake, TX 76262 | T: 817-767-6249 | M: 817-228-6048 l F: 214-292-9755