- Setting: Outpatient Medicine in an Inpatient Setting
- Volume: 18-19 patients within an 8-hour shift; Juveniles to adults.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Dates: September 28 – December 18, with option to extend
- Duties: Performs routine & emergency medical care (examines, diagnoses and treats patients and monitors progress, inoculates/vaccinates against communicable diseases, prescribes medications and administers treatment for acute and chronically ill patients, performs minor surgery)
- In-patient residential treatment unit, this position is within a medical department and could include chronic care, doctor’s sick call and women’s health.
- EMR: TBD
- Use of electronic health record is required; keyboard proficient
- On-Call Responsibilities: May be considered after thorough orientation and training.
- Note: Local Candidate or Driven-in Candidate Preferred
Contact: For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220