As an Echo Locum Tenens physician, you have the freedom to choose your assignments. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage and full-service support staff, which included credentialing, logistics, payroll and licensing assistance.
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Dates of Coverage: One Day per Week
- Schedule: 8:00am – 2:00pm, or 10:00am – 2:00pm (or similar schedule)
- Patient Volume: 15-20 Patients per Day
- Patient Census: 80% Adults, 20% Pediatrics (2+ years)
- Duties: Treating acute and chronic conditions, wellness and prevention, patient education, minor procedures, woman’s health, and dispensing of medicines
- Certification: Prefers Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- EMR: eScribe
- Note: Client Prefers Local and Drive-In Candidates
For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220