Website Echo Locum Tenens
We have an immediate need for locum Anesthesia Physicians in Birmingham, AL. MD’s will need an Active Alabama license. You will be supervising CRNA’s in General Cases. ENT, Ortho, Optho, Pain, Urology, GEN, GYN, GS (lots of bariatric cases). No call, no weekends, and no nights
Shifts are available as of May 2, credentialing is expedited to 2-3 weeks for immediate access to the schedule. Our hourly rate is highly competitive, and we cover travel and your malpractice at the site.
OSE Surgery Center – Birmingham
- Surgery Center
- 1099 position with an average day of 8 hours
- Ratio of 2 MD: 6-7 CRNA
- Ultrasound available
- No Call – No Weekends – No Nights
- 6:30am Start – variable end times each day
- MD supervising CRNA’s 100%
- General Cases. ENT, Ortho, Optho, Pain, Urology, GEN, GYN, GS (lots of bariatric cases)
- 9 OR’s (6 OR, 2 Pain, 1 Cysto)
- Credentialing 2-3 weeks on clean files
Please contact Jay for questions about this position.
Jay Leger | Emergency Medicine Recruiting Team Lead | firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 817-513-9909