Anesthesia – Surgery Center
Website Echo Locum Tenens
WE ARE HERE TO MEET YOUR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL NEEDS.
We are currently seeking Alabama Licensed Anesthesiologists to assist us with locums shifts at our Oxford, AL facilities. As an Echo Locum Tenens, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. By working through our temporary staffing division, Echo Locum Tenens, you’ll have the most direct connection to the Sound team and schedule.
We cover your travel, malpractice, offer competitive rates and flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations. Below are a few details about the facility and requirements.
The Surgery Center – Oxford, AL
- 1099 position with an average day of 8 hours.
- Expedited privileges
- Will be medically directing CRNA’s and rarely providing care.
- Types of cases: Dental, Endoscopies, ENT, GS, Gyno, Otpt, Ortho, Plastic Surgery, Podiatry, Urology, Pain
- Anesthesiologists have medical direction and performing their own cases as needed
- Can cross credential at 2 other surgery centers that are within an hour of the site
- No call, No Weekends
- 5:1 Ratio
Please contact Jay for questions about this position.
Jay Leger | Emergency Medicine Recruiting Team Lead | email@example.com | P: 817-513-9909