Website Echo Locum Tenens
Highlights: Washington state; possible July start; Day shifts only at this time
- ABEM OR BC/BE in EM/FM/IM/General Surgery ABMS or AOA approved Board or current qualification
- Covid vaccine required (unless exception negotiated with med staff)
- Trauma Level 3 Residency EM
- Schedule: Ongoing
- Duties: Physician responds to all codes and responds to RRT outside of usual patient care areas: e.g. cafeteria, lobby
- Charting: EPIC
- Patient Mix: Aging community; ED volume is 83% Medicaid/Medicare 17% commercial
- Patient Census: ED annual volume – 27,000 – 28,000
- ICU: open
- Backup specialties: Ortho, GS, OB/GYN, GI partial coverage, Uroogy partial coverage.
Please contact Lynette for questions about this position.
Lynette Kehoe | Senior Account Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org | P: 817-470-2271