As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose what assignments you cover. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and full-service support staff, which includes credentialing, logistics, payroll, and licensing assistance.
McKenzie-Williamette Medical Center- Springfield, Oregon
- 113 Beds/16 ICU
- Teams: 5 Day (4 rounds/1 admitter), 1 Swing, 1 Night
- Closed ICU during the day/Open ICU for Nocturnist
- Day Census 14-18 per team
- Procedures required for Nights
- Responsible for codes and RR
- EMR: MedHost
- Must have Active OR License and DEA
Please contact Kate Shepard at email@example.com or by calling 209.256.2337 if you have any questions or would like to apply for this position.