Position Details: Echo Locum Tenens is seeking a NP to fill a Locum Hospitalist need.
- Location: Central Montana – Cascade County
- Facility: Hospital
- Scope of practice: standard hospitalist care – NP wil always be on with another Clinician helping to assist with rounding, admits, discharges, cross-coverage
- Schedule: M-F, 8a-5p double coverage with physician
- Duties: No procedures required, although consideration welcome.
- Census: Varies from 17-30 patients per day – w/2 clinicians on T/Th busiest days. (locum NP & other)
- License: Must have MT license, with additional certifications TBD.
- Credentialing: FAST, client willing to consider temp/emergency privs for the right candidate –
estimate 1 week for temp privs, 30-60 days for standard credentialing
when candidate has MT license
- EMR: Nextgen / Athena for dianostic results
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided during assignment dates
- Full travel and lodging covered as needed.
For consideration, please contact Jaclyn, at:
Lynette Kehoe | Senior Account Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | M: 817-470-2271