- Setting: Outpatient Primary Care Clinic
- Volume: 12 – 16 patients per day
- Patient Mix: Adult Medicine
- Target Start Date: ASAP ongoing
- Schedule: Monday (7:am – 4:00pm), Wednesday (9:30am – 4:00pm, Thursday (7:00am – 1:00pm)
- Staff: Solo coverage with support
- Certifications: Certified by the NY Board of Nursing for Advanced Practice
- License: Active NY license and prescriptive authority preferred
- Duties: Treating acute and chronic conditions, wellness and prevention, patient education, minor procedures, woman’s health, dispensing, eScribe, use of EMR. Some occupational services provided.
This clinic dispenses
Contact: For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220