Local Candidate Preferred
- Setting: Inpatient Step-down Unit within Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections
- Volume: 15 – 18 patients per day
- Patient Mix: Adult Medicine
- Target Start Date: November 16, 2020 – January 9, 1021
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Staff: Medical team is composed of physicians, NPs, RNs, LPNs, and STNAs.
- Certifications: Certified by the Ohio Board of Nursing for Advanced Practice
- License: Active OH license and prescriptive authority preferred
- Duties: Monitor progress of patients and intervene in the course of chronic illness. Perform routine physical examinations of patients to determine control or status of chronic conditions & diagnose new conditions.
Contact: For questions or more information about this position, please contact Lynette Kehoe.
Senior Account Manager | E: LKehoe@EchoLocum.com | P: 817-767-6220