Echo Locum Tenens
Position highlights: ACLS requirement as well as Covid vaccine series
- Completion ACGME or AOA in IM, anesthesia or EM
- May 1 start through October – Locums need
- Shifts: 7a-7p shift, no night call
- Required procedures: Abdominal paracentesis, chest tube placement, insertion of central venous, arterial and pulmonary artery catheters and more.
- Duties: APP supervision is required, constative service, no admissions, respond to/perform codes
- Patient Mix: Adults; 20-22 per physician per shift
- Backup subspecialties on staff.
For additional information, please contact:
Lynette Kehoe | Senior Account Manager | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 817.470.2271