As an Echo Locum Tenens clinician, you have the freedom to choose your assignments. You will also receive competitive pay with related travel and lodging provided, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and full-service support staff, which includes credentialing, logistics, payroll and licensing assistance.
Urgent Care Clinics
- Dates of Coverage: ASAP Upon Completion of Credentialing Ongoing
- Schedule: 8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday through Sunday
- Patient Volume: Varies by location — 15-28/day
- Certification: Board Certified in Family Practice, Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics with Urgent Care experience
- Credentialing: 45 – 60 Days
- EMR: EPIC
Please contact Joe for questions about this position.
Joe Buckley | Senior Account Manager | E: email@example.com | P: 817-767-6153