Echo Locum Tenens’ State Spotlight | 10 Things to Do in California
There are many benefits to becoming a locum tenens. As a locum tenens, you have control over the amount of shifts you take, you can test out new practice settings, and have the unique opportunity to see the country. If you’re thinking about becoming a locum tenens then you probably want to know what you can do in your off hours. We have you covered! We’re spotlighting different areas around the country to give you a better idea of where you might want to find your next adventure.
California is a state with a wide range of activities to be enjoyed. If you’re an outdoors lover or a shopping fanatic there is plenty to fill your time. We’ve made a list of ten activities to try while in California.
10 things to do in California
- Camp or take a walk through Redwood National Park
- Stroll Cannery Row and stop off at the Monterey Aquarium
- Enjoy a day of Vineyard Tours
- Visit Fisherman’s Wharf in San Francisco
- Explore Yosemite Park
- Skiing at Lake Tahoe
- Take a Safari adventure at Safari West
- Spend a day at the Sacramento Zoo
- Do a little shopping at the Gilroy Premium Outlets
- Take a spooky tour of the Winchester Mystery House
Sound like a place you want to be? We have openings in the California area! Click here to view openings.