There are many benefits to working as a locum tenens physician. First and foremost, you have control over the amount of shifts you take on and the location of where to work. Not only do you get the unique opportunity to test out different practice settings, additionally you can explore different parts of the country.
This month, we’re featuring Ohio! We have a wide range of opportunities throughout the state to explore here.
Also, Ohio offers a variety of cool activities you can enjoy during your off hours.
- Attend an event at Fountain Square
- Take a stroll along the Cincinnati Riverwalk
- Spend the day exploring the Franklin Park Conservatory
- Go on an adventure at Hocking Hills State Park
- Test your wild side at Cedar Point Amusement Park and Resort
- Spend a musical evening at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Visit West Side Market
- Spend a day with the family at The Imagination Station
- Travel back in time to Columbus’ German Village
- Delight your artsy side with a night out at Playhouse Square